Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hey y'all:

I spent some time tonight to begin AARON BURR'S SOUTHERN PILGRIMAGE 1806-1807.

Of course, most of my information will focus upon Burr's trip north after his arrest on February 19, 1807, however, there are lots of people and places from Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina which figure in the story of Burr's Conspiracy.

Please take time to at least scroll over this stuff and pass it along to anyone who might be interested in this story.

I was very excited tonight about finding the portrait of Nicholas Perkins, the man who had Burr arrested , who delivered him to federal authorities in Richmond and who collected the $2000 reward.

Let me hear from ya!

Best,
Robert Register http://atlasofalabama.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Dear Sir
Can you tell me where the orginal portrait is of Nicholas Perkins ? I own his home in Williamson County and I am interested in returning it to Meeting of the Waters

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home